The Community Coalition on Race is Seeking a Flexible, Part-time, Social Media Assistant
The South Orange Maplewood Community Coalition on Race is seeking a paid, part-time Social Media Assistant to support loading and updating content created by staff on social media sites, local print media, and local on-line calendars.
- Posting pre-written content on Coalition Website
- Posting pre-written content to social media:
- Coalition Facebook Page
- Select Facebook Groups
- Posting events on local calendars: SOMSD, MOL, SOMACom-TV., Town recreational & cultural calendars, etc.
- Posting pre-written press releases in local media: Village Green, Tap Into SOMA, Matters, SOMA Living, News-Record
- Re-posting/pushing events including pictures, videos
- Create analytics reports for each social media platform
- 2+ years of related social media experience
- Highly proficient in using social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Canva
- Ability to modify content and images for use in digital and print campaigns
$15/hour, Average of 12 hours per month. If interested, please contact Audrey Rowe at [email protected] Please include a resume.