Looking for work that gives you purpose? The Community Coalition on Race is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to take on a part-time project at $40/hour for approximately 120 hours. The Coalition is a progressive, grassroots community group committed to racial integration founded over 25 years ago in South Orange and Maplewood, New Jersey.
The digital marketing strategist will develop a multi-year targeted marketing strategy designed to attract residents of color to our community; define a profile for the target population(s); identify social media channels and publications to reach the designated audience; develop key messaging; identify key performance indicators (KPIs); and execute digital campaigns.
Desired skill set:
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and YouTube Shorts, paid search
- Understanding of SEO and web analytics
- Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for the organization’s mission
To apply, email your resume to Audrey Rowe at [email protected]