The Community Coalition on Race is a progressive, grassroots community group committed to racial integration founded over 25 years ago in South Orange and Maplewood, New Jersey.
We are looking for a part-time, results-driven, digital strategist consultant to reach and persuade specific populations to consider moving to South Orange and Maplewood with the aim of achieving stable racial integration.
The digital strategist will develop a multi-year targeted marketing strategy; define a profile for the target population(s); identify media channels to reach the designated audience; develop key messaging; identify key performance indicators (KPIs); and execute digital campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this position are innovative, social media savvy, and have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints that result in highly effective campaigns.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Nonprofit knowledge
- Understanding of SEO and web analytics
- Broad knowledge of digital best digital
Send information or inquiries to Audrey Rowe at [email protected].
Payment commensurate to experience.