The Finance & Development Committee works to raise funds through grants and other funding activities to allow the Coalition to bring high-quality pro-integrative programming to our towns.
If you like event planning, have grant-writing skills, and/or love to talk with donors–this committee is for you!
Fundraising efforts include:
- Appeal letter campaigns (spring and an end-of-the-year)
- Donor development and gift prospecting
- Fundraising events like the Annual Celebrating Integration Awards Dinner in October
- Other events and fundraising activities as planned
- Grant research and writing
Chair(s): Kelly Quirk
Meeting Schedule: call our office for the next meeting date
Coalition Office, 516 Prospect St., 2nd Flr., Maplewood
A. Increase individual sponsorships and private unrestricted revenue, with the creation of a strategic plan towards increasing.
B. Creation of a grant calendar, and identify 2 new foundation prospect.